Friday, September 14, 2007

Start of the Art

I've been drawing these few days by referring to pictures I found on the net. Well, I'm no artist or whatsoever but it is a good start! ^^" These is what I drew....


This is the 1st pic I drew... It's a random anime girl I found.



This is the second picture I drew... It's a character from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (din watch the anime haha).



This is the 3rd pic I drew... It's Saber from Fate Stay Knight >.< (it's not done because it's cacated.... Can't get the eyes and the head right... haih..)

Well, I've only drew 3.... With this post, I'll be expecting some sor hai comments especially from kitlou (kk - the milk lover). Haih... I'm no good at drawing >.<

5 comments:

jukebox said...

wow.. talented artist!

lol said...

Fate-chan!!

kItlOu said...

so u are the one who is very free.

Revio said...

justin =.=, omg man u ky it took me so long to suppress his love for fate aih....anyway i like Fate oso HAHAHA

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

The first picture! He said it's his dream girl! hehehe... So, whoever is wearing specs, please please... introduce her to him. XD