Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So, It's Time. My farewell speech in KL.

Hahaha, I'm sorry I hadn't posted in a while although I promised to do so quite a number of times.

So fast, 11 weeks has gone past. It feels short, really. However, I think this time around I've had a very good time back here. Well, It's sad that I have to leave on what was supposed to be a happy occasion, which I might be able to celebrate (Jin's birthday). But nevertheless, I'm quite sure everyone's gonna be happy.

So, a little insight on what's about to happen to me after I leave. I'm heading off to Edinburgh for a 4-year Masters course on Economics. Everything's gonna be pretty new to me, but not as new as when I first arrived. But it'll be more different lah. If I remember correctly, every week I get 10 hours of lectures and probably another 5-8hours of tutorials. The remainder.. hmm until then only I'll figure out what to do with them.

Anyway, back to what I'm about to say, I'd like to thank everyone (and I mean EVERYONE), for making my stay back here enjoyable. It was really fun, (although I missed the Penang trip) with all the futsal sessions, DotA games in cyber and on Bnet (how come Fred, KK and Kev always complain that the opposing team are noobs?), dinner times at SteakOut and KiwiExpress, supper at mamak, overnight at Fred's, MidValley outings, fooling around in cars on the road/highway, picnic in KLIA, and almost everything else.

To tell you the truth I was rather reluctant to go back at first, since it feels homely here, but then as I got nearer I just had to tell myself that it's a routine thing.

Hahaha, basically that is it, just a short thankyouall post from me. And like Darren feels, I miss the old times on the football field as well, but it sure feels good as we grow up with the same ol' group of hamsap lous around.

A few more extra things I'd like to add. To all the guys, when I get back some of you are probably going to be attached already, so I'll just wish u good luck beforehand, some of us will remain as sad bachelors, (<-- hahahaha damn sad). But I'll remain single, because it's just fun, it has never felt so good to be single before damn! Just take care lah. I'll be back in mid-December probably, if not late May next year.

Dammit, miss CNY, Hari Raya, Mid-Autumn Festival, ChingMing, and all the shits for 2 years already. Damn kesian, never felt angpau for a looongggg time already.

P.S: Here's my Tag.
My criteria for a nice girl.

  1. Must be a girl, strictly no fakes.
  2. No height restrictions.
  3. Good to look at.
  4. No shitty attitudes, like smoking, talking loudly, bitch-assed, parent insulting, basically a healthy attitude.
  5. Appear innocent on the outside, but whoa.. damn!
  6. Loves me for who I am.
  7. Oh did I mention must be physically fit. No fat-assed porkchops please. No waistline restrictions, no need hourglass or pear shape.
  8. No preference on size but preferably it'll be nice to look at 28-32 (flexible a bit la, no need so strict) B/C chestline. No Ds please it freaks me out. (Actually if you're around my size then I'm happy liao, not my height la dumbsh*t, 183cm girl = GG I'm sorry probably KK will like you)
  9. I'm a boring guy, so if you don't like boring people, too bad sorry, back to point 6 please. If you wanna give it a try, just hang out with me for a while. I'm not very open with strangers, but once you get close to me my ass starts talking.

Nah, as easy as peanuts. No strict criteria like hating children, doesn't eat spicy food or shits. Probably the most easiest criteria you've ever seen.
So if you think you match this criteria, come add me on MSN, my profile's on Facebook/Friendster and my MSN's all there as well.

Ok Happy New Year GongXiFaCai and GG you just wasted your 5 minutes reading every word in this post. Hahahaha.

6 comments:

Sonaco said...

It's sad 2 know dat u're leaving msia soon... But dun worry we'll always remember u and just keep checking de blog for any sor ham stuff de jedis post. Haha at least u'll know abit of what is happening 2 us. Gud luck man! (Had a gud laugh reading de criteria thingy XD )

Revio said...

i loled @ "but once you get close to me my ass starts talking."
so dam true, i remember the 1st time i sat next to u, so dam guai chai, but once close liao wah liao gg-ness tahap maksimum. and dun worry we wont miss u coz u will be spamming in the blog anyway XD. =P

-jinz- said...

heehee hk dun worry... we dun so gay miss each other...haha but anyway..thanks making ur stay enjoyable..at the same time u are a lot more sporting and u have make us enjoy too..haha practise ur futsal skill when u come back we want u to rock..lol

jukebox said...

haha.. sounds like you're marketing yourself.. but this blog not famous enough la.. mostly us guys read onli..

kItlOu said...

omg so emo post...its like slicing onion at 1am ...

but then..
u think all my fans who read this blog wanna know u after reading ur "lousier than my criteria" criteria for a nice girl?pls man...get urself a life...n drink more milk...

jukebox said...

i strongly agree with hk's point #6.. very important criteria.. haha..

as for kk's criteria, i wonder which guy satisfy his #10 criteria..