Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Your Birthday!

Ok la, I'll probably get screwed for pushing down KK's post just 30 mins after it was posted but.. haih wutever lah, if his fans really like him then they will be dedicated enough to roll that scroll button a bit. If the comment count stays at 1, then that makes me his most dedicated fan. Lol, as far as I recall, posts that are not first on the page usually do not gather any extra comments. So, finally a real test to see whether Rain is really Rain.

----- HK
So, it's our boss's birthday today. The most hamsap, shit-talking guy I've ever known in my life.

So here's my shoutout, Happy Birthday Jinz! 19 already, I'm guessing your d**k probably stopped growing by now, so no use wishing u another year of enlengthenment. So, keep up with all the rubbish-spewing and turkey laughters, it's gonna be another year of crazy fun with you around~

Feel free to edit and add your shoutouts or whatever you have to say here. (Don't bother to customise your writings as it'll all be reset once someone else with another comp edits this)

---- KK
So, it's our fattest ass birthday today. Congrats for making my hand pain after whacking ur tight ass while raping u hours ago.Thats like the hardest ass i've ever hit in my life.

So here's my shoutout,Happy Birthday ass!19 oledi no more nice to rape...ass is getting extremely hard.So, keep up with all the exercise and futsal to strengthen ur ass, its gonna be hard living without hitting ur ass whole year~

Feel free to delete HK's post as he pushed my post dwnwards.Oh yea check out my lovely post below.

---- Ben
Just wanna say, although I'm not in Malaysia, my spiritual hand will be with your ass all the time all-prepared to spank you. It's a shame that although I'm the pioneer in spanking your ass, it seems that it has been OVERUSED by unauthorised personnel such as KK. Anyway Happy 19th birthday to you. You're only 19 once, just as you are 18,17,16....etc once, so go out and have fun and forget bout ur report and exams tomorrow! Celebrating ur bday is more important than doing well in an assessment. So.... hope u have fun tonight and fail tomoro =)

4 comments:

Alex Yeo said...

happy birthday!


-alex yeo cy-

ihz said...

Haha.. Happy Birthday JIN!!!

Sonaco said...

Wooo!!! Comments from outsider!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BenSima said...

dun be so jakun.... we are living in an online world... not only the authors themselves will be reading their own sad works... Other people will have to endure the misery of reading our low quality writings as well