Saturday, September 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged About My Perfecto Lover!

Well, I've been TAGGED!!!! So, dats y I'll have 2 blog.... Aih lazynyer... Haha here goes....

_____________________________________________________________

RULES:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.


2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.


3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.


4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.


5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT. (-____-)





My Perfecto Lover

1. She is average looking.

2. She is younger and shorter than me.

3. She is gentle and kind.

4. She respects elders .

5. She understands me well.

6. She rarely, seldom or not easily get angry/pissed off.

7. She can make me feel very happy at most times.

8. Most importantly she LOVES me.




Now I'm gonna tag:
*Kevin Chan
*Benjamin Sim
*Jin Hang
*Kok Ket
*Rudy
*Haow Kang
*Zheng Shan
*Freddy

Ben: I duwan to create so many post on this topic so i just post my answer.

my ideal lover must be:

1) must be more leng lui than me (alot of ppl say i look like a girl.... an UGLY one)
2)cool
3) cool
4) if and when she argues with me then she must be willing to WIN all the time cause i lazy to argue back (make love not war man! mm... make love)

5) open minded bout everything

6) farnee (yes i like the farnee peoples dun like serious uptight one)

7) love me long time

8) did i mention cool?

not too demanding isit? only need to meet 8... eh.... 6 criteria only wo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin here and i am speechless: anyway since i am tagged....

1. Leng lui or average looks will do (I could care less on how she look like just dun scare me with her looks then can liao)

2. Good attitude

3. Very caring towards me AND MY POCKET <<>

4. Sharing the same interests as me

5. NOT A NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training)

6. Having a functional and rational brain

7. Have a good sense of humor, but not too much like someone i know *hint hint*

8. Respects my family, friends and I

Hmm very simple yet fussy no wonder i am still single


-Kevin a.k.a Revio over and out- psssssttt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kitlou:
guess everyone must be waiting for my post including my fans....there u go:

my ideal lover must be:
1) pretty only...below pretty is unacceptable...not like u all so fake average looks oso wan

2) attitude i dun care.....as long she is pretty and have a nice body

3) i dun mind using my money coz my money left for her to use can only buy one oreo mcflurry

4) dun share same interest with me...it will be dem bored toking to her....

5) can dun study and skip lectures everyday...i dun mind

6) must play WOW and like to watch south park's "Make Love,Not Warcraft".

7) must enjoy anything i do to her...yea...anything...

8) of coz must respect my parents and myself...frens nvm all my frens doesnt need respect

9) must know how to cook coz i m very lazy to go outside for dinner....

10) must be milky !!!

hope that i can get a perfect 10/10 girl...until now there is a guy who satisfy all the requirement.
*dang dang dang dang*

Livelifedead:
guess everyone must be waiting for my post including my fans....there u go:

my ideal lover must be:
1) normal only...below normal is unacceptable... like u all average looks oso wan

2) body i dun care as long have a nice attitude

3) dont spend too much ok liaoz xd

4) 1/2 same enough la too same arrrr DOOM loh xd

5) Not a genius not a dumb fella can liaoz xd

6) SPORTING xd

7) NOT demanding >.<

8) Respect every one xd we all humans except some heheheheh xd

9) must knmow when to act or dont do anything =p

10) must be clean !!!

11) Not to picky

12) Understanding xd

13) Can ngam all the ppl i know before her xd

14) Dont cause havoc

15) Loyal xd

*dang dang dang dang*

hope she is the 15/15 xd at least 10 i happy liaoz olalallala xd





4 comments:

BenSima said...

nvr tag Jon again?

kItlOu said...

apa ni tag...must do wan meh

Revio said...

i must say kk's wan dam retarded...

Sonaco said...

yah kk's one is retarded i agree...