Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lucky guy? .... or not?

With midnight looming, jukebox has decided to chip in with another post..

Good evening everyone, this is my second post in as many days.. haha..
I hope this post qualifies as "interesting".

Let me start with a lame short story:

One fine day some time ago, I was browsing around Yahoo! Movies and I came across an interesting clip.

I tried to load the clip but it seemed to take forever, so I went to Rotten Tomatoes to download the trailer. Btw, Good Luck Chuck is the name of the movie, sounds pretty innocent eh?

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the same trailer that I downloaded (i managed to find it on YouTube):

Warning: The following PREVIEW has been approved for RESTRICTED AUDIENCES ONLY
(I hope no minors visit this blog..)
so you might want to watch this alone.. haha (rated R21 by singapore.. )



For continuous (no-lag) high-quality viewing pleasure (or if the above video loads too slowly), you can try to:

download that trailer from this site and save it on your hard disk.
(the high resolution one probably takes about 15 minutes to download.. better video quality mar..)

Read more about it from wikipedia or IMDB
Leading cast: Dane Cook, Jessica Alba.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

BenSima said...

wow i wanna be this guy man

BenSima said...

ok i dont wanna be him anymore after i watched the whole trailer

kItlOu said...

jessica elba...dem milky..