Sunday, August 26, 2007

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

On the 20th August 2007, time 7.15pm - 7.30pm, My Uni Seniors (also my friends) and My Housemates gave me a surprise party!!!!!!!

When i opened the door with my key, they were already there holding the cake and singing to me the birthday songs!!! I'm soooooo touched and happy haha!!! THANKS ALOT FOR IT!!!


This is my cake!!!!!!!!














Wow........ Hrrmm I din tot of dis at all.... lol














The guys....... My seniors and me!! They play dota too... hahaha...













The girls... my 2 housemates & my seniors!!! They are all from taylors!!!!













Well I was vry happy dat day cuz of them!!! Really didn't expect anythin like this at all la...... They r so nice! hahaha..... One of my best birthday....


IMPORTANT !!! READ!!!!!!
YKK.... pls dun post stupid comments.... and pls MSG me when u online la!!!!TQ

7 comments:

-jinz- said...

haha ..well u told kk dun post stupid comments..he will just post one stupid comment then..haha nice wan..summore uni so tired come back suddenly got cake..lol...nice wan...wah 5 girls 5 guys wor..haha..i din say anything

HK said...

you mean you have 2 female housemates along with your 2 girl-friends?

Wuah. Dem milky as KK puts it.

kItlOu said...

wah dam milky...

Sonaco said...

HK: wtf haha.... my 2 girl - frens are my housemates

Kev: yeah rite...

BenSima said...

i only see 4 guys there la.... and no i did not count KY as a girl

haha dem milky

jukebox said...

wah ky... everyday got 2 girls.. haha.. sure high liao.. =p

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

Hahaha... KY, you very kelian la... XD LOL!!! Guys also jealous of you and they want you badly! *ahem ahem* =P