Thursday, August 9, 2007

First Day in Pluto...

As I arrive in Adelaide, I felt scared and nervous becuz of being alone without knowing what alien will I be facing. When I went out of the airport, I took a taxi to find my apartment. One weird thing is that the taxi driver doesn't know the apartment that i will be staying in so he just drop me off in the street name i gave him. My apartment was actually right where he drop me... lol.. Then i met up with my fren and straight away went for my 1st lecture in aus. WTF???

Well the uni is actually quite nice and their new lecture hall was awesome..... But it was dark so it made me sleepy everytime I had my lecture there. Unfortunately I dun hav the picture of it.... Here r some pictures of my uni.

Most outer part will look like this.


The sky nice?


Many bridge


I was damn tired after having my lecture and I have to get bak to my apartment and pack my stuff before going to shop for groceries. SADLY after that I have another 1 hour lecture, which I did not concentrate on what he was talking about.....

The weather here actually not that cold wan but when there is wind blowing, it'll be cold like hell... Here are some more pictures I took on the 1st day... I'll let it do the talking....


Taken before lecture.


A guai poh take for us.



This train looks alot like KTM! Haha...

Ok this is the end of this post now cuz i'm gonna cook myself dinner right now haha...

9 comments:

jukebox said...

haha.. i'll comment first..

Your campus looks ok but the colours kinda dull..

who are the people in the pics?
I only recognise the one on the left.. haha..

Sonaco said...

Both oso my colege frens who went aus with me.... my classmates during college haha

流眼泪 said...

I am sorry
I am in Penang
So well enjoy yourself there!
=)

livelifedead said...

ehhh itu garang woman so short meh?

kItlOu said...

dun expect inferno to post anymore comment replies coz he will be dead due to food poisoning from his ownself cooked food....

btw who is inferno...

BenSima said...

inferno affairs..... with two girls haha

-jinz- said...

haha ky really enjoy wor..dun worry tonight i go fred's place to make vid then send over to u..haha...enjoy urself dude..dun die

manndee said...

It's been ages since I heard from you. Can't believe you forgot about me already. *sigh*
I hope you're coping well there. Go clubbin' tak ajak saye lah.

Take care

manndee said...

It's been ages since I heard from you. Can't believe you forgot about me already. *sigh*
I hope you're coping well there. Go clubbin' tak ajak saye lah.

Take care