Monday, August 20, 2007

Fountain of Life

Yes, dis post will all be about the miracle fountain I found in Adelaide. Well, I call it the fountain of life cuz it sumhow relates to warcraft XD. Anyway, it was at night when i visited dis beautiful fountain and I took a few pics here to share it with u all.... Actually I was on my way home to my apartment when we decided to go there and take a look at it.

The Fountain of Life!!!



A human was born XD


And the pics below are 2 partners of mine who visited me when I came to life! Lol..... There u go...


Dunno y we r fighting... Gud thing no one falls into the fountain XD


We DOMINATE the fountain XD


I was infected with laziness and dats y i din spam de post here.... So now dats about the fountain of life... Wan me 2 crap on de tree of life? hahahaa.... Well if u come to Adelaide just go look for this fountain. It's damn easy to spot XD.

7 comments:

BenSima said...

tak sangka these photos are yesterday. anyway way to go! playing with gals at the fountain... i dunno why it sounds dirty but i think it's because i said it

kItlOu said...

Man my boy has bcome a man...in a fountain...

kItlOu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

u were fighting because it is part and parcel of a healthy relationship, my good man.

流眼泪 said...

How are you man?
I am being tortured in IMU
So aih...

HK said...

sxxk milk la..

-jinz- said...

haha nice wan ky..enjoyed urself le...haha sorry din get u any birthday present..nvm next time lor k?...lol