Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Activity plans for the weeks to come before HK's departure!!

ok guys..so sorry for doing this last minute..but because of the slow rate of reply of sms i received...i am going to do this on blog...i hope u guys at least check and comment on it...I am having my mid sem examinations this two weeks so i dun really have the time..to keep it short

well my planning is this..

this saturday (1 September 2007)
-we futsal from 2.30-4.30pm
-bath at fred's place
-dinner together
-disband and go home cause it's sunday the next day..we agreed before not to disturb any people's family on sunday / alternative is cyber till not too late


then next one is the next friday (7th september 2007)
-futsal from 3.00-5.00pm
-bath at fred's place
-dinner together
-go cyber confirm liao wan / then overnight at fred's place or Hk's place

**Hk is leaving on the 13th of september..so the friday wan will sorta be a farewell for him..pls try ur best to come...tq!!!
**if u guys can't reply on msn or sms pls at least try to reply here..tq!!!

yours sincerely,
jinz (can't believe i am doing this while my exam is so near, the next day)

16 comments:

HK said...

I'm IN!!!! YEAH I'M IN!!

Agree. No need to add anything. Sure win wan. Kau tim. Ok. No problem. Tq and bb. Oh and GG.

Anonymous said...

ok i agree! both oso can.
i damn free.. this time go hk hse la, since its his farewell and i bored liao always my place. I oso wan to overnite ppl hse.

PS: Fred here, cos i dun hav acc and too lazy to make and jh ask me to drop comment pulak

kItlOu said...

hey where is the girls...i need hot n spicy girls...n milky.

Anonymous said...

lol@kk

Darren need someone call him only can.. he subscribed to Hotlink's VIP plan.. need special invite only will reply..

livelifedead said...

Harh wut u mean oh i am coming xd and from now on u guys need to fetch me to lrt only then i take to central then i take taxy home xd

HK said...

opocot my house got nothing much wan leh.

no PS2/3/Xbox360, wut also dun have. Movies not up 2 date.

Only got 1 comp and 1 laptop.

Probably go back to the ancient times when we play cho ti there i guess.

Sat, maybe we all can go out.

kItlOu said...

oh yah call justin bring his ps2...ill play god of war 2 whole day...u guys go out..btw buy me milk when u guys come bak

jukebox said...

wtf? is that really kk commenting? what's the obsession with milk?

btw, great plan.. looking forward to it.. :-)

Sonaco said...

KK love milk alot dats y.... hahaha.... I'm in also ty...

lol said...

k

流眼泪 said...

Guys I am sorry
I don't any Hotlink VIP thing
Just got bullied and ragged by seniors in IMU. Was fun but tiring
I am having a muscle pull...
I will not join you all on the 1/8/2007 because i am going genting

The next one should be fine but let me confirm with you guys later k
I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. I am sorry that i couldn't come.

Darren

BenSima said...

zs... in case u din notice KK is only obsessed with a certain milk. If say here later got some unexpected reader then die. but PY is the key

wah darren alwiz go genting so shiok =)

pls say more than a mere letter jus

HK said...

wuah.
anyone for cyber after futsal?

jukebox said...

i agree wif cyber after futsal.. haha..

kItlOu said...

its tomolo liao still wanna plan new stuff...if u all want cyber then means go mamak for dinner ah?then ill drink susu panas...or susu ais

Anonymous said...

susu tambah limau, kurang manis..