Thursday, October 4, 2007

Post-Poll Post

woops, sorry to push all the posts down =P

The results of the polls are out already and as you can see the our readers have had their verdict. KK a.k.a Kitlou has been voted by mamasans as the "most handsome". But that's not the topic of the poll right? So, we have had 7 Nos, 1 Yes, and 1 fucker who doesn't care. So, I think by popular vote I shall go search for a new wallpaper.. probably with the help of Kev-the-otaku to help me out with the template. Since I got no idea how it is.

I'm noob la ok.. no one do mai i do loh.. no lah i'm just kidding.

Anyway, we know that there's probably 23 readers in this blog, by far the most accurate measure of readership volume. So... let's see we have 10 writers (+2 lazyasses who still don't want to create their google accounts) here.. so.. that means 11 readers... unless you all fooled me by voting twice, but I don't think that's possible with this.

Also on a new note, there will be a two new polls lasting for a day (Deadline: 6 Oct Midnight), both polls are to gather information on how you want us to run our newly introduced extra feature, so that hopefully we can make your time here more worthwhile and interesting. After it ends, I'll post again.

P.S: I haven't got the inspiration to spam this blog with posts, so I'm sorry, but if I got oomph I'll definitely write it down.