Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chef Kitlou Round 3

Ok since there's not been an update for such a long time, I'll just post something. Read at ur own discretion, I'll warn 1st that if you do not like blood then don't read. But its very little and not life threatening so dun be sissy.

The other day, I stubbed my toe at a door. I'm sure you all know that feeling don't you?


Reenactment of toe-stubbing

But this one particularly extra cheebye... It left me with this

I thought it was foot fungus at first haha... Hey Jon i got mole also!


Tell me what kind of toe stubbing leads to internal bleeding? My toe hurt for a few days. So i decided something must be done to remove the internal bloodclot for no reason.

So firstly sterilise thumbtack


Looks like chef Kitlou's cooking


While waiting for the water to boil, here's something for kitlou's japanese fans


Omg! Same face... Kitlou really is Rain!
"Watashi... Rain-sama".
*japanese girls screaming in excitement*


Also featuring Kok Tin Lok and Koo Tin Lok (wtf really look alike)
"Watashi... K-dez".
*japanese girls screaming in excitement*

Ok then I used the thumbtack to poke the bloodclot.


Suspense

!^&#^*!*#*%!#(%!#^*%*^!"

Ok this is the result


Blood....


Er....

Ok I hope u all enjoy Chef Kitlou Round 3.... Have fun trying this at home

8 comments:

HK said...

Oh rupanya blood clot. Eee.. eeeeee thank god i didn't stub my toe.

Hahaha loved the Rain comparison.

Anonymous said...

THE WORST PICTURE!!! FEEL LIKE VOMITTING AFTER SAW IT!!! from outsider

BenSima said...

refering to kitlou's pictures i presume

jukebox said...

Haha.. the first comparison with Rain quite similar..

jukebox said...

Title:
"How to change a mole into a pimple"

kItlOu said...

first, fuck the poster who uses my significant title and name for advertising ur post.

2nd,fuck u again for posting my 4 pictures without my concern and approval.

3rd, thanks for advertising me and ill repay u with my newest unreleased album titled "BloodClot".

livelifedead said...

omgness kok ket swtness actually i also always do the same
but i never thought of postin it lol xd

Revio said...

rudy it is ben's toe not kk's, anyway...ahhh simply loved the blood gushing out part~
sorry to be a hemophiliac~