Saturday, October 13, 2007

The logo as requested?

Well, errr due to popular demand (refer to Inferno's post)
My inspiraiton comes from the joy of pushing down Jukebox's post with lame posts.

Anyway i am quite satisfied with the result (i spend countless mins doing the stupid face), drawing with photoshop sucks (much worse than paint no kidding!!!) paint took me 1 min to do this


And took me hours to do this:

I practically have to redraw the stupid skull, coz paint quality sucked hard, and drawing the dammed skull with photoshop took me 1-2hr (inclusive of time taken to understand the feature)
Apparently my photoshop auto-updated, so it some of the stuff i am familiar with are gone and is added into somewhere else, *sigh* wasted some time on finding those functions too..
Anyway next time i will learn how to use adobe illustrator and will use that to draw instead.

P.S *sigh* sorry zheng-shan can't push your post down within 3 hours, unexpected events due to the lack of drawing feature from my photoshop T_T

4 comments:

ihz said...

Hehe.. nice logo! How did you colour it to become so real?

Revio said...

oya who are you?

The colours are done in adobe photoshop. Hehe thanks for the comment ^^

流眼泪 said...

That's very very nice!
=)

Sonaco said...

Hey kevin! nice one but shudn't de swords be upside down? But nvm la... we hav now our own.... JEDI PIRATES!!!