Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a small but funny error!!

second day of monash, well since this is a new building i am still kinda lost and always trying to find my way to the new lecture halls...well thanks to zs, my map coordinator..i manage to find the so call lecture theature..however only to find it is not a lecture theature like wat is stated in my timetable..the timetable says class 6004..therefore..i'll let the picture do the work..







i was thinking...yeah i finally found the room...haha hope i am not late for my lecture lor...haha..however..3,2,1 boom





lol, it was the janitors room..i was stunned..how

can 50 students fit into the janitors' room?..haha

however after checking with the office..it was just a typo error..it's actually room 6002..there i go my profesion lecture for the first time.. -too be continued..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adios
Janitor