Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HK's Second Post (Very Long & Boring)

Yes yes, screw me around for not posting frequently. I've been racking my brains trying to decide what to put on my personal blog and what to put on this blog. Anyway, I think I've come up with something.

Shit, looks like I just forgot. Oh well good post. GG. Let me try to remember what I wanted to write in the toilet.

*added Moon Phase widget. Who dun like come find me.
*I'll edit this post later. =P But for now I reserve first.


-----
After 1 hour
-----

Ok I thought of it already, since my camera currently got no battery, and for some reason I can't transfer my phone pictures into my computer, this means that there probably won't be any pictures in my post for the time being. Now what to write leh, I think I shall write my thoughts. (Actually I cannot remember what I wanted to write so I'll just crap around to divert attention). Hey it's a feat never actually done before, writing your own thoughts. So, I'll just start it.

How do I begin? I think I shall start with the point that it's been 4 weeks! Since I touched down. Well, not really 4 weeks, but really close to it la. To me, this time around it feels really really fast. It's like.. "wah, I feel like 3 months passed already but it's only the end of July!" -that kind of feeling. What have I been doing in these few weeks? I shall leave out the very boring and-will-get-me-flamed-raped-beaten-up-and-killed parts. (I've been studying). Then again, it's the first time, I've taken independence to a new level since the past 6 months I've been in UK. Look, I can drive, and it's not a big thing I know.. with all the pemandu kompeten and wa-i-damn-experienced drivers. To think of it, almost everyone in the council can drive already right? Jinz and his Atos/ Fred and his Vios/ KY, Kev, Justin and ZS and their MyVi/ Darren and his Citroen/ KK and his Jazz/ me and not-my MGRover/Ben and his Swift. Kesianlah, Rudy tak boleh/tak nak/tak ada kemampuan/tak ada ooomph/ tak ada power/tak dipermitkan/tak-WhateverLaICannotThinkOfAnythingElse drive.

Ok back to the flow, by saying that I've taken independence to a new level

-----
Go collect clothes first going to rain already (brb)
-----

Cheeb** when I thought it was going to rain, it suddenly became so godda** sunny. Ok, back to what I was saying. Independence. I've been out quite a number of times. Starting with the futsal match on 7th July. Genting on the 7th and 8th. Then Annjoe's farewell gathering on the 9th. Then an outing for Harry Potter on the 11th. Ben and Annjoe's departure to Melbourne and Shanghai respectively on the 12th. Then I don't quite remember many things already.Went to another friend's gathering on the 19th and 20th. Then Genting again (this time not for concert, but for my entire maternal family gathering) for the weekend. Ky's 4th farewell gathering on the 17th was it? Then KY's 5th farewell gathering yesterday.

-off topic for a while-
I'm trying out a new style of writing. It's called write-and-post-at-the-same-time style. Write write write halfway then publish post. Then edit and continue hahahaha. Then again, I'm being quite random here. Just typing out whatever's coming into my head right now.
--end off topic--

Lol rupanya KY got so many farewell gatherings. Everyone really really loves him eh, sure beats yours ben. Plus, this Friday the *looks at handphone calendar* 27th of July, we're going to have another gathering. Futsal Gathering.. at Sri Petaling Carrefour on top there wotsitcalled place. So, with so many things done and to do, this leaves me with not much time at home.

-----
Go fetch my brothers, be back in 1 hr. SorrY!!
-----
Ok back. So.. what do I do back home? One quarter of the time, I'm the family driver. Otherwise it'll be either part time housekeeper or cleaner. Then the remaining amount of time will be online, - and studying - .

Come to think of it, I've came back home 3 times, each time meeting my family and friends. Then again, I've only seen each of them for a limited period of time, and yet, each and every one of them have grown. Look at everyone now, going off to university already, driving cars, still no girlfriends (except Rudy), all in this time frame of a year and a half.

On another digression, yesterday evening was the funnay. 11 of us (excl Ben, too bad Aussieboy you got your Scot-Chinese girl) left Fred's house at 6.30pm for dinner at Steak Out. There were some other suggestions for places to eat so we had to discuss. Discussion point? 11 people in 2 cars, side by side on the road. Drivers? Me and Jinz. It was so goddamn funny and chaotic at the same time. If only the video was available. Hahahahaha..

Looks like after driving about for an hour, I've even forgot what I was supposed to write before. Oh well, it's the end of my post. I'm expecting a lot of tiu-ing from everyone else for this post. Ok la, looks like not many people are back from uni yet. So I'm safe, no one saw the half written posts.

Come la! Come tiu me ahh!! I know this post sucks. *blindfolds self and proceeds to pose the 18 Lohan Array*
*sure die lo this time I finally managed to spam the blog until like that*
End time :5.04pm (Blogger time is screwed up, earlier faster by 1 hour, now slower by 1hr)

6 comments:

jukebox said...

ahaha..

so far more than an hour has passed since u finished ur post and no one tiu u yet..

Sonaco said...

Hehehe so seems like i'll be de 1st one here to TIU LEI!!!!!!!! lol..... since u expecting some tiu so just tiu u la..... anyway kinda boring post haha.... n split here n there lol!!! but the part where u expect tiu is funny haha

HK said...

Yea!! 2.5 hrs passed. 1 tiu only. Safe.. safe.. huhuhuhu

kItlOu said...

i wanna diu u twice...

first..
"KK and his Jazz"...
-wth man edit it la its "handsome KK and his ultimate decepticon robotic JAZZZZZ"

2nd..
"Look at everyone now..still no girlfriends..."
-wtf man i got loads of gf and some fell injured while lining up for registration.

jukebox said...

lol @ kk's comment...

edit:

"infamous KK and his jaZZZZZZZZZ... (yawn)"

"maybe they fell injured while running away from u.. haha"

Revio said...

lol i choked when i read kk and zheng shan's comments hahaha

and yea the side by side road discussion is dam retarded