Tuesday, July 24, 2007

my first ever AI robot!!!






well..today is my first robotics lab experiment test...haha..first let me ask u wat do u think u can do with 2motors(as legs), 2LED, 2 transistor, some manila cardboard, a ping pong ball, an electric circuit, a battery holder, battery, a switch and some wires?...the answer runs in my mind as i have exactly 2hours to complete my lab before i fail the thing...this is how it looks like before it was assembled..


not long after that, we followed the lab sheet and assemble the components according to the schematic diagram given in the lab sheet and in fact there is also a sample to refer too..however there is a catch, the sample is arranged wrongly on purpose to confused students who are to lazy to look at the schematic diagram( dun ask..i am also one of those lazy people)..thanks to kee i manage to save my project in time..so i spent most of the time repairing my wrongly placed components...tick tick..15mins left..i was doing the final touch up to my little AI robot..


walla..this is how it looked like...





for the full view of the pic, u can find the thing inside my house drawer..lol..anyway..the robot worked perfectly and i was real happy..it was like when u are in a losing footbal match where suddenly a miracle come back made by the players..i felt the MVP of the team..i gotten a 29/30 for my project..yeah..highest in my group that day!!..can u make ur own robot today?

6 comments:

BenSima said...

Oops.... boring!!

HK said...

lol... posting this at nearly the same time as ben.

I also want to build a mini robot!! Damn cool. Like mini turntable.. umm choot umm choot umm choot..

kItlOu said...

wtf u really post it..omg

Sonaco said...

Wah..... hrrrmm.... got marks but someone teach u how 2 do it? means not ur marks haha

Revio said...

haih at least post a vid on how that thing moves

livelifedead said...

y 29/30 ande not 30/30 y y y y