Sunday, April 13, 2008

Revio-art

Ok after watching and collecting hundreds of anime, it seems like I seriously got sucked into the world of otaku-ism. When i was reading the manga To-Love-Ru i came across this character "Golden Darkness" a.k.a Yami << i decide that i would draw her out =D equipped with OpenCanvas4e plus and Adobe Photoshop CS2 i started my work.
FIRST! Lineart!!! which is fucking tedious and took me 5 hours =.= After the lineart next up is to give her some colour~ (add some colour to my life oh yea yea yea)

Now that I got the overall feel it is time to give her more "LIFE"! ops i forgot the eye.

YAMI!!!!! *Hugs* muacks* (should i strip her down? damn I was tempted to do so at this point)
But no way i will not taint my favourite character NEVER!!! But still hmm....
I guess I will make a wallpaper from her~ back to photoshop-ing i guess...after searching around my CG treasurebox for a nice CG background and did some slight adjustments to the colour overly and orientations here is the end result.

Phewwit Yami-chan totemo kawaii!!! ^.^

(P.S I HATE LINING) sorry just to emphasize on how much i hated lining.
There u have it a Revio-lution of CG~ peace~

5 comments:

kItlOu said...

ahh gotta say good work for the 5 hours...i wonder when can i get the enthusiasm to do that....pls encourage me...

Revio said...

hmmm draw nodame feeding you, sure got enthusiasm.

livelifedead said...

hrmmmmmm u should darker the girl pic a bit it looks toooo fake =p

HK said...

the CG bckground behind the girl is clearly superimposed.

learn t3h photoshops noob!

Revio said...

i pursposely made it that way so that she stands out nub