Monday, March 17, 2008

ON the 19TH of MARCH

DEAR JEDI COUNCIL MEMBERS(from old to young, from leng cai to super leng cai and from president to gardener)

I would like to invite u all to my birthday at my house on the 19th
this is what i would like u all to do :
1. bring shirts, towels, toothbrush, underwears and any stuff which u dont want to share
2. Pls come
3. We are overnighting
4. You dont have to bring anythng else exdcept the one mentioned in number 1
5. lets have fun (LOL)
6. I want to know what time u guys free
7. No need eat dinner my house got (100% got so dont say you eat laioz)
8. Maybe not enough pillow or blanket 2 ppl bring enough

The next day (20th march we will decide it on that night)

5 comments:

-jinz- said...

haha i am in

BenSima said...

haha i am not in

HK said...

I'm in if you provide me transportation.

Anonymous said...

sorry rud.

wait this is rud's party right?

ST.chen said...

sexist