Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jung Ji-Hoon ( 정지훈) singing in Mandarin

This blog needs more posts.
For today, I'll just post something interesting I came across while web surfing. Easy job of just embedding a video. It's an "old" song which was released last year I think.

Here's the single titled 手记 (Memory in my hand)





Well the vid gets kinda boring after a while.. but I'll just post it anyway..

Jung Ji-Hoon is Rain/Bi (비) btw. Let's hope our ciplak fake Malaysian "Rain" can perform as well as him..haha..

4 comments:

BenSima said...

damn nice his dance moves. South Korean breeds the best poppers.

kItlOu said...

u all just dun get enuf of me...zzz...i never knew watching myself dancing in our blog is so.....

HK said...

quite some korean singers and groups have sung in chinese like se7en n dbsk.

but rain... awesome. great body great moves although face so-so =P

KK's version of rain is so-so look but no moves and no body. How to rain macam ini..

Anonymous said...

Don’t forget to buy the artists cd. That is true support. And stay tune for a new movie Speed Racer which he shut with the big support of Time-Warner Inc. And Please Vote. Go to to the American magazine Time and vote.